Sunday, August 29, 2010

A great day at the park

Sliding with Daddy. Mommy is not allowed...Mackenzie says "No, mommy. Go away."
Driving a car. Also, when she gets hurt she used to say to Jacob "you wanna kiss it?" now she says "Daddy, you can KISS IT!"
Our new kite! It folds up into a very small package and sets up quickly. It will be a great fall for kiting!
Mackenzie was a little more interested in the other people flying their kite. Here she is looking off at them.
Getting more interested in what Daddy is doing. Here he is showing her how to hold the kite.
Concerned.
Here she is holding the kite and smiling at Daddy. I wish I could have caught this photo from the other side so that we could see them both smiling.


Mackenzie lost interest and headed for the playground! Jake and I both took turns flying the kite, we liked it.

No comments: