Sunday, September 21, 2008

39 weeks 9/21/08

I don't know, maybe bigger (?). Yesterday I had a lot of pain off and on but today I felt great. I did a super vigorous hike up Powell Butte with Emma and the neighbor's dog, Abby. Then I came home vacuumed the car, had a 3 hour nap, then got up and cooked the following...
1. A double batch of pasta arrabiatta with tomatoes from our garden
2. 2 coffee cakes
3. Some blackberry bran muffins.
I froze a ton of the arrabiatta sauce, now our freezer is PACKED with food. I will take a coffee cake to a neighbor and some of the sauce to another since they both might help watching Emma if I go into labor Wed-Sat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummmm...I think that was the spurt of energy right before labor! :)

Unknown said...

WOW. You are such a superwoman! I'd want a little Dr. Seuss-contraption just to wheel that tummy around, but you're kicking ass and taking names! Keep up the good work!