My mom visited for my nephew, Hudson's, 2nd birthday. The weather was great and we had a very fun weekend. Emma chased a big coyote on Powell Butte and, thankfully, came back. The doulas are coming over tomorrow night to plaster my belly. That will be super fun. Also, I have an appointment at the midwives and perhaps I'll find out more information about where things are. But I would imagine that things haven't progressed much as I haven't had much pain and am sleeping really well.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
37 weeks 9/7/08
My mom visited for my nephew, Hudson's, 2nd birthday. The weather was great and we had a very fun weekend. Emma chased a big coyote on Powell Butte and, thankfully, came back. The doulas are coming over tomorrow night to plaster my belly. That will be super fun. Also, I have an appointment at the midwives and perhaps I'll find out more information about where things are. But I would imagine that things haven't progressed much as I haven't had much pain and am sleeping really well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment