Jake and I toured the birthing center on Wednesday June 18th. Everything looks great, I'll have a great view from the labor room and the recovery room, so that is a plus.
They mentioned that I can only have clear liquids during labor since there might be some vomitting. Their concern seems really weird to me, since I have been barfing up all kinds of food for 6 months and they really weren't very concerned about THAT. But, now that they might have to deal with it, they've changed their tune! It is so ANNOYING.
Anyway, we may or may not take a birthing class since Jake is traveling so much this summer but we'll see. We've signed up for other things like Infant CPR and Breastfeeding. I guess we'll learn a lot about boobs!
Laura
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment