Saturday, June 21, 2008

7 months... June 21, 2008


Look at that belly grow! It's going straight out. I have gained about 20 pounds and have completely overcome my food aversions. I'm eating like a horse and loving it. My energy is back, I'm able to do all sorts of projects and I'm really enjoying myself. The guppy is kicking a lot and we can see the movements by just looking at my stomach. She gets super active in the morning and I think she is head down kicking me in the right-side rib area. She feels super bony so I am trying to eat a lot so she will be cute and fat when she comes out!
Laura

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!!!

Unknown said...

You are beautiful! I can't wait to see you and your belly in person!

Anonymous said...

Great to see you in Colo. Thanks for the call regarding meds for altitude sickness. Bob is much better. I'd recommend taking the childbirthing classes or something that stresses self-hypnosis for yourself even if Jake cannot take classes. Em found the hospital classes a waste in that they did not really stress practicing managing the contractions. she lost control but it was still amazing.