Thursday, August 15, 2013

VEGAS

Kenzie and I recently took a drive down to Vegas to drop off a team car that I had for the guys who needed it for Tour of Utah. I decided I needed a little buddy to come with me and she was a great traveler. Certainly made the drive more enjoyable.
Kenzie doesn't believe she slept for any of the drive

After the first day's drive at a restaurant in Reno. Still happy after a 12 hour day in the car

Day 2. Kenz watched movies and we listened to a lot of Taylor Swift

Passed out again just before arrival in Vegas

Somebody is pooped at check-in. A picture of me would've shown the same face

Quickly turned things around after some time in the pool. It was 106F out there but the water was SO cold we actually had to get into the hot tub to warm up. As Laura says about environmental waste, "Take that Earth!"

On the town. Despite my assurances that her hat would not blow off, it actually did about 10 seconds after this picture and she stopped wearing it.

M&M Store!

SCORE!

M&M car. Kenz likes to pose in front of cars now. I don't know why. After this we walked into a cool M&M 3-D movie. It was great and Kenz reached out and touched some M&M's

Hello there Kitty

Harley Davidson Cafe for dinner. Kenz got so cold from the AC I had to wrap her in her new M&M blanket. Take that Earth

She asked to take a picture with this car before heading to the airport




Back home with cherry tomatoes in our mouth

4 of them stuffed in her cheeks

In the process of moving her house to the back of the yard to open up patio space. I'll get a railing up eventually




No comments: