We saw Daddy off the airport this morning so that he can race Redlands and in Thailand. All in all a 3 week trip.
Prior to his send off Mackenzie got an eye infection after having a goopy eye for about a month. I think that the tear duct was blocked and then finally got infected. The drops seem to clearing her eye up quite well.
I thought I'd summarize her latest repetoire...
She can turn from belly to back immediately, but cannot go back to belly yet.
She can stand in her saucer, grab things on the table in front of her and spill our wine, beer, or coffee...take your pick.
She regularly says "da da da da" and isn't teradactyl screaming as much. She can see Emma and reaches out to her snout. Emma allows some petting by Mackenzie, which earns her some treats.
When she recognizes daddy or mommy she reaches out to touch our face.
I think that is about it right now.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment