Our friends, Liatt and Matt, have been graciously feeding us dinner each weekend. I don't know what it is about her house, but once I get there I can eat anything. It is like pregnant woman's heaven! I attribute it to her awesome-ness as a cook.
They gave us some vegetable lasagna to take home on Sunday, and all day yesterday I was thinking about the tasty lasagna I'd have that night. On the way home my stomach wasn't feeling great, but that isn't anything totally new. Once home, Jake immediately heated up our lasagna. I was quite excited!
After eating about half the lasagna I realized that my tummy really was unhappy. So I ran upstairs and vomitted up the just eaten lasagna, lamenting the loss of the tasty lasagna the entire time. What a waste!
Once finished I went downstairs and found that the lasagna I had just gotten sick on was still tasting good, so I finished it.
This is how tasty Liatt's lasagna is, you can get sick on it and still want more.
Now, that is a testament to Liatt's Vegetable Lasagna!
Laura
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment